Terms & Conditions for Residential Zone Daily Parking Permits
- Residents purchasing Daily Permits must reside at a Chicago address, which must be demonstrated through proof of address.
- Daily Permits are guest passes that are valid for 24 hours from the date and time of display, on the lower passenger side corner of the windshield.
- By law, the date and time must be printed in ink.
- There is a purchase limit of thre permit sheets – or 45 Daily Permit sheets – per household per 30-day period.
- A customer with multiple residences within a single zone is limited to two Daily Permit sheets – or 30 permits – per 30-day period.
- Daily Permits expire on the date printed on the back of the Daily Permit sheets.
- Daily Permits are not exchangeable for any other product.
- Daily permits are not refundable, whether purchased online or in person.
- A customer’s expiration date for their Resident record for their ability to purchase Daily Permits will vary, depending on documentation provided.
- Purchasers must not provide false or otherwise misleading information, or attempt to violate the 30 permits per household per 30 days limit.
- The Office of the City Clerk reserves the right to temporarily disqualify a purchaser from the program if it is determined they have attempted to violate the rules regulating the Chicago Residential Parking Daily Permit Program.
- The Office of the City Clerk reserves the right to void any order – and void shipment of the order – if it is determined a purchase was made fraudulently.
- Once an order is placed online, IT CANNOT BE CANCELLED.
- Pursuant to State law, individuals are required to notify the Illinois Secretary of State of any address or name changes within 10 days. Failure to do so may affect the purchaser’s ability to buy Daily Permits.
- The Office of the City Clerk shall not be held liable for any improper or incorrect use of the information described and/or contained herein and assumes no responsibility for anyone's use of the information.