City of Chicago Dog Emblem Terms and Conditions
1. Dog vaccination information is self-reported for online purchases. The Office of the City Clerk is not liable if the owner provides false information.
2. The dog's rabies vaccination must expire at least 2 years from the purchase date to purchase a 3-year emblem.
3. Dog Emblems typically expire at the same time as the rabies vaccination, unless you choose the 1-year emblem and have time remaining before the rabies vaccination expiration.
4. The Office of the City Clerk does not prorate Dog Emblems.
5. Online purchases require that the owner must provide their contact information, including email and phone number. This information is solely used for contacting the owner on matters regarding their dog, such as if it is lost. The Office of the City Clerk will not share the owner's contact information.
6. Seniors must be 65 before Term Start to qualify for a senior discount.
7. Once an order is placed online, IT CANNOT BE CANCELLED.
8. The Office of the City Clerk does not offer refunds on Dog Emblems.
9. The Office of the City Clerk shall not be held liable for any improper or incorrect use of the information described and/or contained herein and assumes no responsibility for anyone's use of the information.