If the email is bounced back as undeliverable, the Office of the City Clerk will immediately and automatically print a paper version of the Courtesy Reminder and mail it to the address provided on the last page.
The email address you provide will be used solely for this purpose and will not be shared with any other party.
Advantages of “Go Green” option:
- Email renewal notices are more reliable: you never need worry about failing to receive your Courtesy Renewal Reminder due to moving, lost mail, or failed postal delivery.
- Email is more secure than regular mail, which can be lost or stolen.
- If you decide to renew in person, you can always print the email and bring it in, or present the emailed information to a sales clerk from your smartphone/tablet.
- Email is more environmentally friendly.
- Email greatly reduces the high costs associated with printing and postage of paper forms.